Thursday, March 18, 2010

Weekly Survey: 20 Weeks

Bad blogger. Completely got behind this week. I do work, ya know.

How far along? 20 weeks, 3 days
How big is baby? 1 pound and measuring at the 58th percentile
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I plead the 5th.
Next Appointment: Not for 4 more weeks.
Maternity Clothes: Love em. I used to come home from work, and try to get out of my too tight jeans as quickly as possible. You know how when you crack open a tube of Pillsbury rolls on the counter, the white puffy stuff just starts oozing out everywhere, until you peel back the shell and then it breaks free and blows up? Yeah, that was me getting undressed every night. Maternity clothes are SO much better.
Sleep: The dog and the Mr. need to stop snoring for me to discuss sleep.
Best Moment This Week: Finding out that I'm going to have a son! Bring on the tiny argyle sweater vests, little Cubs caps, and eternal devotion to yours truly!
Movement: Pretty consistently before falling asleep, just after waking up, and between 4-5pm. Baby hates working late.
Food Cravings: If I see it and want it, I MUST have it.
Planning/Preparation: According to my OB, I'm way ahead of the game with all my planning. According to the Mr, I'm neurotic and way too organized (but he's thankful for it, at least).
Belly Button In/Out: In, but kinda shallow.
Gender: BOY! (na-na-na-na-na-naaaa...I was right.)
What I Miss: Nothing this week. Too happy to miss anything.
What I'm Looking Forward To: My crazy new side effects going away. More on this later.
Contractions: Nope
Milestones? I'm going to be a mother in law! (this might be premature, but I'm assuming my son will be so adorable, intelligent, and charming he'll be snatched up early by some little vixen I'll have to learn to love because she'll give me grandchildren one day. I'm setting my sights low on that as to not be disappointed- how's that for long term planning?!)

2 comments:

  1. Argyle vest, huh?

    PS-No one will ever be good enough for your son; learn it now, accept it, and move on.
    I believe it may be referred to as The Mother-In-Law Code.

    ReplyDelete