Friday, March 26, 2010

Weekly Survey: 21 Weeks

How far along? 21 weeks, 5 days
How big is baby? over a pound now, ahead of the average
Total Weight Gain/Loss: No movement since last week
Next Appointment: Not for 3 more weeks.
Maternity Clothes: I need more. It's physically painful for someone like me to wear the same thing over and over again.
Sleep: I don't even remember what it's like to sleep at night anymore. I'm getting through each day on willpower somehow.
Best Moment This Week: Painting his nursery! Well, not me, but you know, coming home and seeing it done.
Movement: Lots more kicking!
Food Cravings: Fruit this week
Planning/Preparation: All of our registries are finished, and that alone was a huge undertaking.
Belly Button In/Out: In, but kinda shallow.
Gender: BOY!
What I Miss: Nothing this week. I'm too busy working to think about anything else.
What I'm Looking Forward To: My crazy new side effects going away- add insomnia and daily nose bleeds to the spider angioma / heart beat in the ear list.
Contractions: Nope
Milestones? Daddy felt the baby kick, too!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for all the movement, and for Daddy feeling it now too! :)

    ReplyDelete