Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby S is Half Baked!

Today is the official halfway mark- exactly 20 weeks! While the weeks seemed to pass so slowly at the start, they seem to be flying by the last couple of months, and with all we have left to do in the next 20 weeks, I'm guessing they will fly by, too.

As uber organized as I am, somehow I feel "behind" on the planning and preparation. Even things we decided on weeks ago (such as what furniture to order), I still haven't finalized. Maybe it's the subconscious fear of something going wrong in the coming weeks or denial that this is actually happening sooner than later? I'm not sure what it is, but I do know we need to get our butts in gear. We're going to be parents in less than 5 months!

I guess that will make week 20 a big one with this TO DO list:
*ultraound/find out gender
*order furniture
*choose bedding
*register
*sign up for Prenatal Yoga
*sign up for remaining Prenatal classes at the hospital

Lots to do, but all fun and exciting! I can't wait to find out if we're having a little boy (my prediction) or a little girl (the Mr.'s prediction)- either way, we're incredibly lucky.

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you and Andrew!! And I also can't wait to find out if Baby S is a boy or a girl(my thought). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show Mommy and Daddy who you are, Pliney! We love you already! xoxo

    Love
    Auntie Col

    ReplyDelete
  3. Show us your stuff, Baby S!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama & Grampa xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting with bated breath.

    AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! WANT TO KNOW!

    ReplyDelete