Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weekly Survey: 19 weeks



Supposedly that's what Baby S looks like right now. Yeah, that. Up there. Creeptastic, right? I mean, am I growing a contortionist or what?! Since I saw him/her a few days ago, I can tell you with total confidence that I've created a home for Baby S that currently allows for a lot more lounging and stretching than what you see there. You're welcome, Baby S.

How far along? 19 weeks, 2 days
How big is baby? 6" long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: More. More than I want to tell you.
Next Appointment: One week from today!! It's the big day :)
Maternity Clothes: I'm officially on a buying freeze after things got a tad out of control since my last post.
Sleep: Better the last few days!
Best Moment This Week: My surprise ultrasound! They didn't have a Doppler available at my last appt, so I got a free ultrasound and saw all kinds of rolling and kicking. Amazing.
Movement: Finally! I've felt the baby moving a few times and kicking once.
Food Cravings: Still potatoes, still sweets, still corned beef.
Planning/Preparation: Shower planning has started, names have been narrowed, and we've started looking at our local parishes for Baptism/CCD/preschool, etc.
Belly Button In/Out: In, but kinda shallow.
Gender: The Dr knows already (she saw last Thurs), and we'll find out on Tuesday.
What I Miss: Some of my cute clothes.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out if we'll have a son or a daughter (I still say son)
Contractions: Nope
Milestones? First real kick!

19 wks, 3 days. Just for you, Andrea!

7 comments:

  1. That is a crazy picture!

    I'm right there with you on the "More than I want to tell you"- I was always surprised when people posted their weight gains for the world to see. I'm into sharing- but not about that.

    I also think it is time for a new belly pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's my sweet niece/nephew!! You lok freakin adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez - contortionist is right!
    How lucky that St. Pat's Day is coming up - you may freely indulge in all the corned beef you want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom- I'm willing to admit that I made a 2lb corned beef last weekend, which Andrew and I consumed all of in one dinner. Gross. I had a corned beef sandwich last night, too. It's getting out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great Amy! I am cooking some corned beef this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. John made corned beef yesterday, too, to observe St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic! I can't believe this is the big week. It's going by so fast! At least for me. I somehow recall it being an eternity when you're the one patiently waiting. ;)

    ReplyDelete