Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekly Survey: 25 - 26 Weeks

How far along? I'm covering two weeks due to vacation, so now I have to think back a bit..
How big is baby? They say about 3 lbs at this point!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've refused to weigh myself until my next Dr. appt
Next Appointment: May 12th
Maternity Clothes: I'm already growing out of things I bought early on- booo! They lie to you at the boutiques. Nothing you buy will fit the entire pregnancy unless you buy a tent.
Sleep: Terrible in the hotel in Florida, but then wonderful in Aruba (maybe we need a King size bed when there are three of us in there?)
Best Moment This Week: I was really proud of myself for sticking it out all night at the wedding reception. 8 hours in 3 inch heels, no drinking, still dancing a bit through the night and taking the group shuttle home- not bad for a pregnant chick who was ready to go to bed at 9pm.
Movement: All the time now
Planning/Preparation: I received invitations to my first two showers before leaving for vacation- very cute!
Belly Button In/Out: Still in
Gender: All man.
What I Miss: Sitting comfortably on a plane
What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting his room set up
Contractions: Nope
Milestones? While on vacation we reached our viability date (the date at which if the baby is born early they are confident they can medically sustain life- end of 24 weeks)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting V-day!

    And yes, a king size bed is a necessity IMO. I'm starting to wonder if we can find a bed bigger than a king. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there ever a time when you can be comfortable on an airplane?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stina- I've been spoiled with business class upgrades on my last few flights, so maybe I'd just forgotten how cramped economy is these days :( As my miles dwindle down the upgrades won't be happening as much, so I'd better get used to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for your viability date! :) Your belly pics below are too cute!

    ReplyDelete