Saturday, July 3, 2010

Weekly Survey: Week 35

How far along? 35 weeks, 5 days
How big is baby? just under 6 lbs, according to our ultrasound on Thursday
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still gaining, and if I can cap out 3lbs from now, I'll be happy
Next Appointment: We were just there on Thursday and had an ultrasound and checkup. This was ultrasound #14!! He just loves attention. This time we got a really clear shot of his face and huge cheeks, which look so cute. In other good news, he's still head down, measuring ahead, and all of the cervical and placenta measurements were an improvement over the last ultrasound. We'll be back on Wednesday, if the little guy doesn't make an appearance before then.
Maternity Clothes: I'm now in the mindset of getting out of maternity and figuring out what I need to buy in the way of nursing tanks and tops.
Sleep:I'm having a much harder time breathing this past week, so sleep is getting hard, too.
Best Moment This Week: Getting his baby book in the mail and getting another peek at his face :)
Movement: Still frequent and more painful with each passing day, but it's great that I can still feel him squirming around.
Planning/Preparation: Lots of random little things to do, but for the most part we're ready!
Belly Button In/Out: Flat, not popped out.
Gender: Yep, still a boy.
What I Miss: Being able to take a deep breath.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Meeting our son and hoping he looks like one of the 2 names we've chosen.
Contractions: Nada.
Milestones? I'm 2 days away from 36 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. All great to hear! Well not that breathing is painful and you aren't sleeping - but the rest of it! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congrats on hitting 36 weeks!! :)

    ReplyDelete