Sunday, June 27, 2010

Growing Baby Weeks 5 -34

I've tried to keep up with taking belly pictures from first finding out we were pregnant. I figured that as unflattering as bathroom light can be, and as silly as I'd look in my pajamas half the time, I'd appreciate having them one day. It's already amazing to look back at the early pictures, when I thought at the time "wow, I'm getting huge already" and realize that no one could possibly tell I'm even pregnant in the picture.

I have the same top on in the 24 and 34 week photos, and it's incredible to see what a difference there is in that time span! Even more incredible to think that I still have growing to do....well, if he decides to stay put for a bit.

2 comments:

  1. I have issues. I cried during the montage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It's the music, Mags (which I didn't pick- it was the default setting). That and you love me :) Your nephew can't wait to meet you- he told me today when he butt was all jammed up in my ribs. It was a really special moment.

    ReplyDelete