Thursday, April 1, 2010

Weekly Survey: 22 weeks

How far along? 22 weeks, 3 days
How big is baby? The size of a spaghetti squash!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up another pound
Next Appointment: Not for 2 more weeks.
Maternity Clothes: A little more shopping, mostly for our upcoming vacations, which has been perfect timing for the record high temps this week.
Sleep: sigh...
Best Moment This Week: My first prenatal yoga class. Amazing.
Movement: He's all over the place in there and has taken to kicking me in the middle of the night. I think he's bored.
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular.
Planning/Preparation: I guess this past week we took a "break" from all things baby to follow through on the far less interesting "all things work".
Belly Button In/Out: Shaaaaaaallow. ew.
Gender: Um, still a boy? Not really expecting a change here.
What I Miss: Hearing things other than my heartbeat via my left ear.
What I'm Looking Forward To: My next appointment.
Contractions: Nope
Milestones?

No comments:

Post a Comment