Friday, April 9, 2010

Weekly Survey: 23 Weeks

How far along? 23 weeks, 4 days
How big is baby? The size of a spaghetti squash!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: About 20 total at this point, so I'd better slow down!
Next Appointment: Well, it was supposed to be next week, but the baby had other plans. I ended up going in for an emergency appt yesterday since I'd had consistent abdominal pain for about 12 hours and was getting worried. Still waiting on some test results to come in, but it sounds like I need to wear a pregnancy belt to get him off my bladder. The other pain is a combo of RLP comign back with a vengance and dehydration causing cramping/contractions. My next appt will be in 4 weeks and is a big one with my glucose test, an ultrasound, blood draw and rhogam shot. Looks like I'll need a 1/2 day to take care of all that.
Maternity Clothes: I'm sick of wearing the same 4 pairs of pants over and over and can't wait to break into shorts and dresses as it gets warmer.
Sleep: I have no idea what that means.
Best Moment This Week: Hearing his heartbeat again yesterday. He started kicking when he heard his heart on the loud Doppler :)
Movement: He's still very active at certain times of day but mostly likes to hang out in a bladder hammock he seems to have settled right into.
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular.
Planning/Preparation: Furniture is available for pick up today!
Belly Button In/Out: Shaaaaaaallow. ew.
Gender: Um, still a boy? Not really expecting a change here.
What I Miss: Laying flat on my back, as well as the ability to go from laying to sitting without the need for a crane or accompanying grunting.
What I'm Looking Forward To: My next appointment.
Contractions: Yep, and glad they are gone. Need for immediate epidural confirmed.
Milestones?

2 comments:

  1. Glad everything is okay, and I hope you can get some sleep soon! It was great seeing you this weekend -- you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the pictures I've seen, you are one beautiful, glowing pregnant lady (as if there was any doubt!). And I hope you get some sleep soon, and that Rsboy finds a cozier spot than right on top of your bladder!

    ReplyDelete