Thursday, April 15, 2010

Weekly Survey: 24 Weeks

How far along? 24 weeks, 4 days
How big is baby? About a foot long (every time I say it I think of Subway...gross)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Decided not to weigh in this week.
Next Appointment: 4 more weeks
Maternity Clothes: Summer wardrobe has been purchased (in preparation for vacation) :)
Sleep: It has been SO much better the past week with some breathing exercises my tree-huggin, granola-eatin yoga teacher taught me.
Best Moment This Week: Another yoga class outside
Movement: He loves the sugar rush of Thin Mints (at least this is how I justify eating 10 in a sitting)
Planning/Preparation: It's all here, ready to be assembled
Belly Button In/Out: I give it two weeks to pop out.
Gender: All man.
What I Miss: Rolling around on the floor, playing with Lucy.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Vacation tomorrow!
Contractions: Nope
Milestones? We found out this week that Baby S will be greeting a little girl cousin when he's about 4 weeks old!

No comments:

Post a Comment