Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Weekly Survey: 15 weeks

How far along? 15 weeks!
How big is baby? a LEMON
Total Weight Gain/Loss:
Up another 1.5lbs for 5lbs total.
Next Appointment: One week from today
Maternity Clothes: Lack of energy to do laundry prompted me me to wear maternity jeans one day last week- still too big, but WOW were they cozy.
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Much better. Work stress is causing more of my insomnia than the baby is at this point.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling human again after working out.
Movement: Nothing yet
Food Cravings:
Planning/Preparation: We registered for our hospital tour and Labor Preparation/Prenatal classes.
Belly Button In/Out: In
Gender: I still think it's a boy.
What I Miss: Nothing, lately.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Hearing the baby's heartbeat at our next appt.
Contractions: Nope
Milestones? I worked out two days in a row and even got to run :)

No comments:

Post a Comment