Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hello?! ::crickets::

Hello? Is this thing on?

Um, I'm getting a serious complex. No one comments on my blog. I suppose it's possible that I'm not as interesting and hilarious as I think I am...right? Nope, not a chance.

If I need to start swearing more, I'm not above that. Profanity really connects people sometimes, so I'm willing to use it.

Is it the oversharing of bare skin? I can't promise it will never happen again, but I could tone it down. Perhaps not everyone wants to see me with a bit of gut burgeoning over my yoga pants, standing in my bathroom, unshowered, on a Monday morning (I'm actually talking about the Mr, but this likely applies here, too.).

Where, oh where, have I gone wrong my faithful readers and adoring fans?! Validate me! Love me!

Or not. Either way, I'll keep posting the same BS. I just thought I'd whore myself for some feedback for a minute.

8 comments:

  1. Here's a comment girly!!

    I read your blog. I like it. I like you!

    I just can never remember my Google log-in or my AIM log-in so I don't comment. I'm lazy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew you were my favorite, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, your blog is TOO funny - I've given the link to those who will appreciate your hysterical monologues, and the feedback has been unanimous --- you're SO funny!! Of course I always knew that!
    Also, I'm printing the updates for Kar, Gram, Suz & Ax and they're all getting a laugh out of them too.
    (PS-The whole login thing is actually one step more that I will usually extend myself, but since I gave birth to you I suppose it's the least I can do.) xoxmom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Mommy :) Since Gram is also reading, I'll refrain from excessive profantity in an effort to expand my audience. It will be hard, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH NO! Keep the profanity....it's part of what makes you YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS- The time on the above posting says 8:18 a.m.--- it's actually 10:19, don't know what the glitch is, but I surely want you to know that I am NOT up & running at 8 a.m. now that I'm living the good life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are pretty funny : ) Not funnier than me, of course, but funny nonetheless. I love reading your updates, Keith and the kids too!!

    PS- Its a girl : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still reading! :) I am so excited for you and Andrew! And I think it's hilarious that your mom posted that the profanity makes it more YOU. :D

    ReplyDelete