Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weekly Survey: 14 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up another 1.5lbs for 3.5lbs total, just as the Dr. ordered.
Next Appointment: At 16 weeks- 2/16/09
Maternity Clothes: I picked up a few more things, but I'm not wearing them yet. Soon. Very, very soon.
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: I slept for almost 7 hrs last night without getting up to pee once! It was glorious. Of course, then Lucy woke me with her snoring.
Best Moment This Week: Packing up clothes that won't fit me for a long time...it was getting depressing to look at them in my closest.
Movement: Nothing yet
Food Cravings: Definitely still eating more than in past weeks with a huge craving for Fruity Pebbles the last week or so.
Planning/Preparation: Starting to look at nursery furniture since we need to order it in less than a month and also trying to find a daycare center that doesn't have a waitlist of 100+ babies. It's nuts in the city.
Belly Button In/Out: In
What I Miss: Running (I never thought I'd say that). Chai Tea Lattes. Flat Stomach.
What I'm Looking Forward To: The next appt!
Contractions: Nope
Milestones: Eating 3 of the 4 items I ordered from the McDonald's $1 Value Menu. It's a first...and hopefully a last. My eyes were bigger than my stomach, thank goodness, but I'm still grossed out by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment