Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm Baaaaack!

Every couple of days, I'd think to myself "Self, we really need to get back to blogging." Yet, in the midst of constant feedings, unexplained crying fits, sleepless nights, sleepy days, diaper changes galore, and frequent trips to the pediatrician, well, it all kinda fell by the wayside.

Well, NO LONGER. I will not keep my faithful followers waiting, and I will not deny you the opportunity to hear about the minutia of motherhood. You're relieved, right?

I changed things up on the site since the flowers seemed a little lame for a blog that will focus on Mr. Will. Yep, that's right, you won't be subjected to hearing all about me. This time around it's all about my Peanut. My Mr. Monkey Man. My Sweet Pea. (He's going to hate me one day for calling him these things, isn't he?)

I'm working on my first post to catch you up on what the little dude has been up to these first couple months, and then I vow to be a regular poster again!

3 comments: